On-Site Dialysis (Coming soon)
Citadel offers on-site dialysis services for guests who need treatment for end-stage renal disease and are also in need of skilled nursing care. Guests receive dialysis in a quiet comfortable suite specially designated for dialysis services. On-site suites provide a treatment area in the comfort of familiar surroundings eliminating the need to transfer to an outside clinic, minimizing disruptions to therapy schedules and recovery.
On-Site Dialysis Treatment provides these benefits:
- Treatments 5 times a week averaging 1.5-2 hours daily has proven to provide healthier kidney function, energy and appetite.
- Increase resident satisfaction and comfort
- Enhanced quality of living
- Routine dialysis lab work drawn on-site
- Timely patient placement
- Board certified nephrologist oversees comprehensive care plan
- Dialysis trained registered nurses and certified hemodialysis technicians present during entire dialysis treatment
- Renal dietitians and social workers on staff to help limit readmissions
- Coordinated care for anemia monitoring and adjustments
- Patient service treatment in comfort of familiar surrounding
- No need to transport out of our facility
- Limits stress and discomfort
- Increased therapy and rehabilitation time, medication management and no missed meals
- Private suites available to private privacy and peace of mind
We are people, we are family, we are Citadel and together we have Redefined Healthcare.